Community help needed at Savarirayulu Government School - Puducherry

Hi,

We all know that we have been involved in the daily activity of taking the basics of Computer Science to the students in Savurirayulu Govt School in Puducherry and as a result of that they have been using GNU/Linux for most of their works in that school.

The next big thing is that they have also been using some free software tools for education purposes.Now, they need our community again to carry over some doubts that they have for a period of one week.They need some afternoon session for five days in next week.

This is could be a really worthy activity as a community in involving school students and recognizing their work and plan further accordingly.

So, people who are interested kindly reply back to this mail and we can start further discussions based on it.The timeline is too short as they need it for next week.So please be quick on responding.

Thank You !

Writing and Publishing

I can help you as I was a teacher for computer Science and now an author but lacks knowledge of copyrights can help in publishing and reducing cost. I have recently authored 5 books with my co author
Ms .Babita Mahajan

BOOK Name:- Emergence Of Open Source
For Classes- 1-5
Operating System- Edubuntu
Advantage -Low budget computer labs can be created
-Skill Development at Primary Level
-Skill Based Book of an educator.

Acknowledgment :-DR.Y.S.Rajan and CII in our Book

Concept and Research:-Anju Passi
Hardware Knowledge Verified and applied:-** Anju passi

Concept after Class-2 was joined By Ms.Babita Mahajan
Ms. Babita Mahajan is a reviewer and editor for class-1 and 2

Trainer:-Ms. Anju Passi

Authors:- Anju Passi and Babita Mahajan

I think it can bring a change it is more practically oriented .I would appreciate if it can be taken forward to the National mission of education.