Fairmondo - A Decentralized and Federated Ecommerce Cooperative

Fairmondo is the project to create a global online-marketplace - owned by its local users. This will be realized through a network of autonomous local co-operatives in every country that joins in. The first of these was founded in Germany in December 2012. https://www.fairmondo.de/global

Source Code for Fairmondo is available under GNU AGPL v3

Off Topic :
One thing I love about Germans is that they write in Deutsch / Build sites in Deutsch and what not .

Yeah, totally! Likewise, we should build sites in Tamil, while still keeping at least a minimal English site for the benefit of a non-Tamil audience. I also wonder if we should post more in Tamil here on this forum. What do you think?

But, the fact that even this post promoting Tamil is written in English says something about my laziness in actually taking the effort to write in Tamil. Hmmm…

தேவையான மொழிய தேர்வு செய்ய, வழி செய்து கொடுத்தா … நல்லா இருக்கும்… :wink:
தவிர நம்ம ஆளுங்க ஏதாவது ஒரு வழில தமிழ்ல்லயோ, இல்ல அவுங்க மொழிலயோ தட்டச்சு செய்ய கத்துகிடணும்… :slightly_smiling:

வலை உலாவியில் (web browser) தமிழ் தட்டச்சிட எளிமையான முறை ஏதேனும் உள்ளதா? நான் தற்போது emacs தொகுப்பியில் தட்டச்சிட்டு அங்கிருந்து வெட்டி வலை உலாவியில் ஒட்டி வருகிறேன்.

ibus பயன்படுத்துங்கள். அனைத்து செயலிகளுக்கும் உள்ளீடாக பயன்படுத்தலாம். எப்படியோ, இந்த பகுதியை ஃபேர்மாண்டோ, கூட்டுறவிலிருந்து தமிழ் மொழிக்கு கடத்திவிட்டீர்கள் :wink:

மன்னிக்கவும். Fairmondo பற்றின உரையாடலைத் தொடரலாம். :sweat_smile: