FSFTN Tamil Tech Podcast Thread

Hello all,

We have a Tamil Tech Podcast series. The recording sessions will be Bi-Weekly (1st and 3rd Weekends in a month). We send out reminders on when the recording is going to happen in Chennai Regional GLUG Telegram group, so that people interested can also participate in the podcast sessions.

Links to Podcasts Released so far:
Episode 1
Episode 2

Note: The podcasts are released under Creative Commons License, so that they can be used and shared by everyone.

Great. A Thread for all the Podcasts :heart_eyes:

Please set up an Atom feed so that people can subscribe to the podcast and receive updates easily.

Cool.

I don’t use Telegram much, what other way to get notified ?

How to participate on podcast remotely ? (I am away from capital city :grin:)

The Web link to epsiode 1 is not accessible

https://files.fsftn.org/s/dT2awkCCP2977Hq

Suppose to be this :

Ah sorry @noorul we were moving some stuff on the server broke the old link. I have updated the thread with the working link to the first episode. Do try it and give your comments.

We are still working on those things, we will notify in this thread once we have some solutions to provide those services.

What you guys are working on ?

I’ve listened to first espiode when Balaji shared the link on chat room a week ago

We’ve got a feedback regarding the Podcast sent to ask@fsftn.org

Hi,
Your Podcast is really good I enjoyed a lot.

However, I found difficulty in hearing all of your voices clearly.
being a podcast, it is generally expected to be clear and loud enough. Probably each person should have a dedicated mike for better voice quality

Regards

Vijay

I’ve numerous feedback/suggestion for podcast too.

But taking it slow for the contributors to get going for now.

For quick words on separate microphone for each speaker, we yet to know their set up.

If a photograph taken while podcast session, then we will have clue and suggest accordingly…