Get Connected to Hyperboria ASAP

This thread is dedicated to installation of CJDNS, an encrypted IPV6 network implementation. It is a part of Project Meshnet which aims to build a secure, decentralized, alternative Internet. I suggest we discuss the philosophy behind Project Meshnet in a separate thread and dedicate this thread for discussing installation and other technical issues.

I recommend regular gnu/linux users to follow the README.md of CJDNS repo for installation. Noobs shall follow this tutorial for automating build and configuration process. I encourage you to write about the installation/setup issues you are facing here.

** Update 01: This article discusses the need for an alternate internet, goals of Project Meshnet and CJDNS : Network Suite for Meshnet

** Update 02: Add Freifunk, GuiFi projects. Compare CJDNS with BATMAN and OLSR.

I’m just curious. Does Hyperboria have a Deep Dark Web too? Like tor?

Am not sure what you are trying to ask for. If you are asking if Hyperboria or CJDNS can provide anonymity. Then the answer is no. Hyperboria is an attempt to replace the existing centralized Internet with an Decentralized, Secure Network. It does not provide anonymity over the network, in-fact to be on the network you have to establish your identity first through peers. The objective in short would be “Becoming your own ISP”

I recommend you to start here http://wiki.projectmeshnet.org/Getting_started

This article discusses the need for an alternate internet, goals of Project Meshnet and CJDNS : Network Suite for Meshnet